Hoffa is already selling us out.

F

Frankie's Friend

I get it. And I’m not defending Hoffa, especially since what happened with Sean. But there is always this misconception that everyone voted down the master and it was forced upon us. I really think our focus should be THIS contract. Not last contract, not 97, but our next one. Educate members about making the best decision and put the political noise aside.
Dude theres no "misconception". We got played. A lot of dirty dealing went on in 2013 (which was our last cba if you check it out)and now its show time isnt it??? Did sean get thrown out like trash??? How is this a brotherhood dude? How do you not see that it quacks like last cba's duck? People are jacked up abiut this they are. Read the vote no page after how they treated a man like sean. You know how that had to hurt the man who actually works for members everywhere, not to mention little kids.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Dude dont you remember that 2 lsrge regions voted to impose teamcare on the rest but werent subject to it themselves???? Come on man. If they had to tske a lesser health care plan the master would hsve FAILED. Thats the junk this gp and st does to their "members". Not to mention how they demeaned and embarrased sean who seemed to be the tough negotiator we needed. But bigunionguy says you gotta have failth or your tdu dude why is that man???
I do remember. Not saying it’s right. But the members should get the facts instead of the spin like both our administration and TDU. It’s like deciphering the truth between Fox News and CNN.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
51096A96-2C8C-48D4-A77D-2E13027A46DC.jpeg

804 nonsense...

F

Frankie's Friend

I do remember. Not saying it’s right. But the members should get the facts instead of the spin like both our administration and TDU. It’s like deciphering the truth between Fox News and CNN.
My man, i am just watching the show. I will vote on the issues. But demeaning SO is garbage and unacceptable. You know it is. The co was not going to have it.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
My man, i am just watching the show. I will vote on the issues. But demeaning SO is garbage and unacceptable. You know it is. The co was not going to have it.
I absolutely know it is. And I will always follow Sean’s lead. And that means with our contract AND the IBT leadership. Make no mistake.

cachmeifucan

That contract only passed because people were told it wasn't going to get better they were tired and wanted the retro check. Hey bug where was the money from all the raises held and who profited from it not being sarcastic I figured you would know. And transparency would help keep pressure on our representative to get us a better contract.

cachmeifucan

How much did ups profit from holding 250,000 raises for how ever long we worked under old contract. Proposal should be if we don't get a good contract by 8-1 were done. So our membership isn't tricked into voting yes for their retro pay. A lot of people in my local voted yes because the money was over 2500. Funny thing the part time employee was just as much as some full-time considering that their over time kicked in after 5 hours

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
You guys got one heck of a supplement

Meh....

When did they get 9.5 language, and 8-hour requests ?

We've had it in the Central Region for 40 years.

All supplements, have their good and bad.

I've seen the whole "coffee time" language before.

(Just a paid break)

m15-iconic-uniform-blackandwhite.jpg

My guess.... it goes way back.

Any 804 historians ?

-Bug-

Meh....

When did they get 9.5 language, and 8-hour requests ?

We've had it in the Central Region for 40 years.

All supplements, have their good and bad.

I've seen the whole "coffee time" language before.

(Just a paid break)

m15-iconic-uniform-blackandwhite.jpg

My guess.... it goes way back.

Any 804 historians ?

-Bug-
They do have a good supplement , better than most.