Holiday Unity Post

Meat

Since it's the holidays, I've created this thread so those that are usually at odds with each other can openly discuss some topics and be in agreement. Here are the first few topics; feel free to chime in:

1) Chocolate tastes pretty good.
2) The Beatles had a few good albums.
3) Stalin didn't seem like the nicest guy.

Oldfart

Since it's the holidays, I've created this thread so those that are usually at odds with each other can openly discuss some topics and be in agreement. Here are the first few topics; feel free to chime in:

1) If you put chocolate on anything, it has to taste better.
2) Those 4 just might amount to something.
3) Stalin, Hitler, Bin Laden?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Here's some holiday unity questions for you.

1) Fred S sucks.
2) MT3 is a maroon.
3. We need a union.

Meat

I imagine we are polar opposites.

Perhaps your public personas are, but something tells me you both value the afore mentioned things very deeply - as everyone does on these boards; let's face it, it's fun to argue, but at the end of the day there is much more common ground between seemingly disparate BC members.

Meat

1) If you put chocolate on anything, it has to taste better.
2) Those 4 just might amount to something.
3) Stalin, Hitler, Bin Laden?

OF, I don't much care for your political leanings, but it seems you are a fan on the NFL. Do you think the Packers are a legitimate contender?