Holidays

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2017-1-29_17-30-44-png.116690

brownette

@)>-%---
If you were in my area I would demand that my boss let you be my helper

We’d kick ass
wow, thanks B u r r h e a d, I needed that. I'll remember your tag. I put space between your name, because

I don't trust links, that's how computer viruses are spread. i hope you get this message. i didn't see yours at

first, these websites are convoluted. i did get a route. they didn't even mention dogs this time at

orientation. imagine the war stories we can tell as we retire! i've been bit three times so far, but not on this

job, from other situations. but i love dogs. we are the smart ones, they are just doing their job. the driver

i'm with right now has mercurial mood swings. I'm an empath, so it's hard to me to tolerate negative

emotions. One has to stay calm on this job. Our roads and paths are icy from a recent storm, and will stay

that way for a while. But the driver is safety first, I appreciate that, and it looks like he has work for me

through Christmas, so i appreciate that. I like the route, it has a variety of locations, business, residential

low, middle and upper income. I hope you have a great season, stay in touch. Thanks for listening. I like

this website, because even after my absence, i didn't have to change my memorized password. i'm having

some trouble getting through to the payroll website. but i'm a science background, i always take hard copy

notes about my hours. i'm having a hard time getting through the Pearl Harbor time of year. my Dad is a

World War II vet, and he was interrogated by the Axis for taking notes. We're scientists, we're always

taking notes. As we watched footage on t.v. about the California internment camps for Japanese-Americans,

I said to my Dad, perhaps they were safer there, for they could have been murdered outright by their racist

neighbors, and my Dad said, "Yes, that did happen in Mississipppi and Indiania", where Japanese-American

citizens were outright murdered by their prejudice neighbors after the attack on Pearl Harbor, Why

doesn't the history channel on t.v. mention that? thank you for reading my long post. this is a hard time of

year for many people, and I have few people who understand and can tolerate my complaints. Wait until

you see the memes I'm working on. I'll post them here someday. Please stay in touch B u r r h e a d.

brownette

@)>-%---
have a fine, fun, day take the :censored2: days, someday i'll figure out this UPS browncafe language. hey, my spell check doesn't recognize browncafe....oh well censorship s u c k s

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Someday I'm gonna tell my doctor to :censored2: off in hell. I need a prescription to NyQuil. I think doctors are overpaid and have too much subjective power. I was raised on Similac registered trademark, and as an adult i really appreciate NyQuil registered trademark.
You can't walk in the CVS and buy it?

brownette

@)>-%---
How do you like this one about me. It's time for us to reunite the Web of Resistance. Who wants to deliver this product? On a side note, it sucks working in a male dominated industry. For you driver's with a lack of satisfying sex lives, please take your complaints somewhere else. Don't look at me for sex. I'm sick of you types. I got bigger problems. Someday I might have to tell Human Resources to stop teaming me up with bachelors. Some pervert in Human Resources keeps teaming me up with lonely bachelors. I hate this job right now. This sucks. I might try FedEx next year.

Attachments

• Web of Resistance.jpg
    Web of Resistance.jpg
    265 KB · Views: 198

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
How do you like this one about me. It's time for us to reunite the Web of Resistance. Who wants to deliver this product? On a side note, it sucks working in a male dominated industry. For you driver's with a lack of satisfying sex lives, please take your complaints somewhere else. Don't look at me for sex. I'm sick of you types. I got bigger problems. Someday I might have to tell Human Resources to stop teaming me up with bachelors. Some pervert in Human Resources keeps teaming me up with lonely bachelors. I hate this job right now. This sucks. I might try FedEx next year.
I like working in a male dominated industry. You just have to put up firm boundaries.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
wow, thanks B u r r h e a d, I needed that. I'll remember your tag. I put space between your name, because

I don't trust links, that's how computer viruses are spread. i hope you get this message. i didn't see yours at

first, these websites are convoluted. i did get a route. they didn't even mention dogs this time at

orientation. imagine the war stories we can tell as we retire! i've been bit three times so far, but not on this

job, from other situations. but i love dogs. we are the smart ones, they are just doing their job. the driver

i'm with right now has mercurial mood swings. I'm an empath, so it's hard to me to tolerate negative

emotions. One has to stay calm on this job. Our roads and paths are icy from a recent storm, and will stay

that way for a while. But the driver is safety first, I appreciate that, and it looks like he has work for me

through Christmas, so i appreciate that. I like the route, it has a variety of locations, business, residential

low, middle and upper income. I hope you have a great season, stay in touch. Thanks for listening. I like

this website, because even after my absence, i didn't have to change my memorized password. i'm having

some trouble getting through to the payroll website. but i'm a science background, i always take hard copy

notes about my hours. i'm having a hard time getting through the Pearl Harbor time of year. my Dad is a

World War II vet, and he was interrogated by the Axis for taking notes. We're scientists, we're always

taking notes. As we watched footage on t.v. about the California internment camps for Japanese-Americans,

I said to my Dad, perhaps they were safer there, for they could have been murdered outright by their racist

neighbors, and my Dad said, "Yes, that did happen in Mississipppi and Indiania", where Japanese-American

citizens were outright murdered by their prejudice neighbors after the attack on Pearl Harbor, Why

doesn't the history channel on t.v. mention that? thank you for reading my long post. this is a hard time of

year for many people, and I have few people who understand and can tolerate my complaints. Wait until

you see the memes I'm working on. I'll post them here someday. Please stay in touch B u r r h e a d.

I got yer back girl

Now about those links ya just have to persevere through them

brownette

@)>-%---
I apologize for the lonely bachelor remark. I'm embarrassed. I was having a near nervous breakdown. The driver I'm with now talks about his girlfriend, I bet she appreciates that. Things are better. This is a great job overall. I'll post some funny gifs and memes here when I get some time.