HOOWAA !!! TRUMPS FOREIGN POLICIES , ANOTHER VICTORY FOR PEACE !!!!!

The big package

Israel and Arabic nations to sign a peace deal is great for the World , clearly the middle east is becoming more peaceful since Trump took office , the unstable Iran is bringing other middle east countries together , which is a great thing !!! Other countries in the middle east will soon come aboard , that along with peace in Korea , his foreign policies are clearly Superior to the last several President's , and to this point no wars under this President !!!

rickyb

Israel and Arabic nations to sign a peace deal is great for the World , clearly the middle east is becoming more peaceful since Trump took office , the unstable Iran is bringing other middle east countries together , which is a great thing !!! Other countries in the middle east will soon come aboard , that along with peace in Korea , his foreign policies are clearly Superior to the last several President's , and to this point no wars under this President !!!
no *NEW wars LOL

you are currently fighting 8 wars i reckon

trumps policies have been very bad for peace with russia (liberal conspiracy theories dont help) and he tore up the iran deal.

rickyb

Please list them for me.
i laughed when i looked this up for you so it was worthwhile. vice is not a reputable news source, but this number is roughly what i recall hearing from reputable news.

Box Ox

i laughed when i looked this up for you so it was worthwhile. vice is not a reputable news source, but this number is roughly what i recall hearing from reputable news.

Current US involvement in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, and Niger are only separate wars (or are even considered as wars) by intellectually dishonest toolbags.

rickyb

Current US involvement in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, and Niger are only separate wars (or should even be considered wars) by intellectually dishonest toolbags.
so the white house is lying when they say they are fighting 7 wars at once? and vice is wrong and my journalists are wrong too?

Box Ox

so the white house is lying when they say they are fighting 7 wars at once? and vice is wrong and my journalists are wrong too?

Vice characterized US involvement as wars. They've got a narrative to stick to. So do your communist sources.

Show me where the White House said we're involved in 7 wars.

rickyb

Vice characterized US involvement as wars. They've got a narrative to stick to. So do your communist sources.

Show me where the White House said we're involved in 7 wars.
i just quoted an article where they said it you numb nut. go look up more sources. your news sucks. how many wars do you think US is fighting at once???

Box Ox

i just quoted an article where they said it you numb nut. go look up more sources. your news sucks. how many wars do you think US is fighting at once???

I just skimmed the Vice article. The White House didn't say we're involved in 7 wars. No need to get frustrated.