HOOWAA !!! TRUMPS FOREIGN POLICIES , ANOTHER VICTORY FOR PEACE !!!!!

rickyb

It also says it depends on your definition of war !!!
i think people in those 8 countries would take offense at yours and vantexan's defintion of a "small war".

9/11 could have been called a "small war" but you see how you reacted. you think america isnt blowing up buildings every day abroad? could you imagine how hysterical every one would be if another country was fighting a small war with america like bombs and drone strikes?

rickyb

It's hilarious , I was just looking at that so-called list and they put Mexico on that list last time I checked we were not at war with Mexico just goes to show you how ridiculous that list is !!!!
and actually the people of the 8 wars america is fighting at once should be asked how they feel about the job america is doing with the wars, and whether they even want america to be interferring in their country or not.

vantexan

to help you understand this, search on google how many wars is america fighting at once and post what you find.

its interesting psychological phenomon guys like vantexan and boxox cant search and post links themselves. they cant handle what they will find.
Ricky you're deluded, period.

The big package

Ok Ricky , Number one Trump did not start any wars , which was my point !!! Second , we are not at war with Mexico , the war in Iraq lasted 7 years 2003 to 2011 , Turkey is an Neto partner , tension but no war !!! Afghanistan is winding down , we just removed a couple of thousand troops from there , Iran threatens us but no war , if they do they will regret it , what else you got ???

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Israel, UAE to normalize relations in shift in Mideast politics; West Bank annexations on hold

DUBAI/JERUSALEM/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Israel and the United Arab Emirates announced on Thursday that they will normalize diplomatic ties and forge a broad new relationship, a move that reshapes the order of Middle East politics from the Palestinian issue to the fight against Iran.

Under the accord, which U.S. President Donald Trump helped broker, Israel agreed to suspend its planned annexation of areas of the occupied West Bank. It also firms up opposition to regional power Iran, which the UAE, Israel, and the United States view as the main threat in the conflict-riven Middle East.

Israel had signed peace agreements with Egypt in 1979 and Jordan in 1994. But the UAE, along with most other Arab nations, did not recognize Israel and had no formal diplomatic or economic relations with it until now. It becomes the first Gulf Arab country to reach such a deal with the Jewish state.

Maybe instead of counting wars, we should applaud efforts towards peace being made.

rickyb

Ok Ricky , Number one Trump did not start any wars , which was my point !!! Second , we are not at war with Mexico , the war in Iraq lasted 7 years 2003 to 2011 , Turkey is an Neto partner , tension but no war !!! Afghanistan is winding down , we just removed a couple of thousand troops from there , Iran threatens us but no war , if they do they will regret it , what else you got ???
thats not what i said benjamin franklin.

i said you are currently fighting 8 wars at once. thats wonderful trump did not start any new ones, although with the number of americans that have died from corona it looks like WWIII is on.

rickyb

Israel, UAE to normalize relations in shift in Mideast politics; West Bank annexations on hold

DUBAI/JERUSALEM/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Israel and the United Arab Emirates announced on Thursday that they will normalize diplomatic ties and forge a broad new relationship, a move that reshapes the order of Middle East politics from the Palestinian issue to the fight against Iran.

Under the accord, which U.S. President Donald Trump helped broker, Israel agreed to suspend its planned annexation of areas of the occupied West Bank. It also firms up opposition to regional power Iran, which the UAE, Israel, and the United States view as the main threat in the conflict-riven Middle East.

Israel had signed peace agreements with Egypt in 1979 and Jordan in 1994. But the UAE, along with most other Arab nations, did not recognize Israel and had no formal diplomatic or economic relations with it until now. It becomes the first Gulf Arab country to reach such a deal with the Jewish state.

Maybe instead of counting wars, we should applaud efforts towards peace being made.
war is peace. freedom is slavery.

we should know something.

The big package

thats not what i said benjamin franklin.

i said you are currently fighting 8 wars at once. thats wonderful trump did not start any new ones, although with the number of americans that have died from corona it looks like WWIII is on.
And I am responding to your 8 war claim that we are currently in , what country am I leaving out

The big package

OH I forgot about Syria , they are involved in a civil war that is close to ending , Trump said we're out , let the people decide their fate , we have bases there but no war !!! Who else ???

The big package

afghan, iraq, syrian, yemen, somalia, lybia, niger
So I've given you a reality check on Afghanistan, Iraq , Syria , so Yemen , we back Saudi Arabia and have sold them billions of dollars in arms , but we are not ingaged in war with Yemen at this time but we do have the Saudis back with weapon's , we are concerned about Iran Force's in the region

The big package

So I've given you a reality check on Afghanistan, Iraq , Syria , so Yemen , we back Saudi Arabia and have sold them billions of dollars in arms , but we are not ingaged in war with Yemen at this time but we do have the Saudis back with weapon's , we are concerned about Iran Force's in the region
I give you (Somali , Niger ) because there are violent terrorist's there and we are helping those governments against violence to the people!!!

newfie

Israel and Arabic nations to sign a peace deal is great for the World , clearly the middle east is becoming more peaceful since Trump took office , the unstable Iran is bringing other middle east countries together , which is a great thing !!! Other countries in the middle east will soon come aboard , that along with peace in Korea , his foreign policies are clearly Superior to the last several President's , and to this point no wars under this President !!!
Huuugee win ..again!!