HOOWAA !!! TRUMPS FOREIGN POLICIES , ANOTHER VICTORY FOR PEACE !!!!!

The big package

no *NEW wars LOL

you are currently fighting 8 wars i reckon

trumps policies have been very bad for peace with russia (liberal conspiracy theories dont help) and he tore up the iran deal.
8 wars ? Please elaborate !!! Bad for peace with Russia , I thought liberals hated Russia and he was in Putin's back pocket , which is it ? People on the left just say whatever convenient at that time !!!

rickyb

You took what the title said at face value and now you look foolish.
uhh id guess youre the one whos looking foolish considering they have links to the unclassified report, not to mention you didnt post any links yourself from the internet saying america is only fighting 1 war at once or that you believe that in the first place. the unclassified report is easy to read, it very clearly lists i count 8 countries america is currently at war with.

box ox dodged the question altogether.

rickyb

8 wars ? Please elaborate !!! Bad for peace with Russia , I thought liberals hated Russia and he was in Putin's back pocket , which is it ? People on the left just say whatever convenient at that time !!!
how many wars do you think you are fighting at once and post internet links to support your argument.

im not a liberal btw. american political discourse seems to think theres only liberals and conservatives on the spectrum.

The big package

Current US involvement in Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Somalia, Libya, and Niger are only separate wars (or are even considered as wars) by intellectually dishonest toolbags.
First of all Trump did not start any of these wars , we are pulling troops out of Afghanistan and we are not at war with any of these countries at this time that do not involve ISIS or other evil murderous organization's of peaceful people !!! And like I said the middle east is starting to come around !!!!

rickyb

First of all Trump did not start any of these wars , we are pulling troops out of Afghanistan and we are not at war with any of these countries at this time that do not involve ISIS or other evil murderous organization's of peaceful people !!! And like I said the middle east is starting to come around !!!!
so you say america is fighting 0 wars at once?

The big package

so you say america is fighting 0 wars at once?
Like Vantexan said , There is a difference between being there to add stability to a region with police action and being involved in a full-blown war which we are not at this particular time !!!! And the only reason Trump sent people over there to begin with is to get rid of ISIS and other terrorist organizations that cause anarchy to these countries and our country!!!

rickyb

Like Vantexan said , There is a difference between being there to add stability to a region with police action and being involved in a full-blown war which we are not at this particular time !!!! And the only reason Trump sent people over there to begin with is to get rid of ISIS and other terrorist organizations that cause anarchy to these countries and our country!!!
to help you understand this, search on google how many wars is america fighting at once and post what you find.

its interesting psychological phenomon guys like vantexan and boxox cant search and post links themselves. they cant handle what they will find.

The big package

to help you understand this, search on google how many wars is america fighting at once and post what you find.

its interesting psychological phenomon guys like vantexan and boxox cant search and post links themselves. they cant handle what they will find.
Please reread what I just wrote last and let it soak in for a while , maybe you'll understand what I just said !!!

The big package

It also says it depends on your definition of war !!!

The big package

It's hilarious , I was just looking at that so-called list and they put Mexico on that list last time I checked we were not at war with Mexico just goes to show you how ridiculous that list is !!!!