Hourly to feeder driver.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
do they have to put a sign up list for feeders up each year, like for pkg, or whenever there is a need for drivers???

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Your lucky, on my route I have an appartment complex that somedays I have to go up and back to the 3rd floor 7 times by stairs.

Just remember, you get the same allowance for that stop than another driver gets for walking 15 feet to a house and dr'ing....real fair there. No wonder morale is at an all time low....

p228

Our Feeder bids say you must have one year with no avoidable accidents. Does this mean as a PC driver, or can it be in your own car? I don't know.

Our package car and feeder bid sheets both list no avoidable accidents and no moving violations for 12 months as requirements. They probably just pull up your DMV record to check for any accidents or points.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Your lucky, on my route I have an appartment complex that somedays I have to go up and back to the 3rd floor 7 times by stairs.

Just remember, you get the same allowance for that stop than another driver gets for walking 15 feet to a house and dr'ing....real fair there. No wonder morale is at an all time low....
This is off topic, but does putting what [-]flood [/-] FLOOR you delivered to in the box next to apt number give you any allowance? I just saw this box for the first time yesterday.

Me thinks Upstate has cracked Hoax's password.

Last edited:

SWORDFISH

This is off topic, but does putting what [-]flood [/-] FLOOR you delivered to in the box next to apt number give you any allowance? I just saw this box for the first time yesterday.

Me thinks Upstate has cracked Hoax's password.

I have been told both ways. I always put what floor I deliver on just incase im snagging a few extra seconds. I talked to a guy in IE a few months ago when they started doing our virtual time studies and he told me that they average everything out to the 2nd floor. I was like what if I have to go to the 5th floor 5 times?