How can I get my w2 from ADP online?

corakaye

Last year I worked for UPS. I just found out that my w2 was shipped to the wrong address. So I am trying to access it through the website but can't get the info I need after talking to many different people. The ADP site says I need (The registration code is provided by your organization or ADP. Your organization may refer to this code as either a "company pass code" or "personal ID code (PIC).") How do I get this Or what is it? I worked at the portland or UPS on swan island. Thank you.

Kae3106

Last year I worked for UPS. I just found out that my w2 was shipped to the wrong address. So I am trying to access it through the website but can't get the info I need after talking to many different people. The ADP site says I need (The registration code is provided by your organization or ADP. Your organization may refer to this code as either a "company pass code" or "personal ID code (PIC).") How do I get this Or what is it? I worked at the portland or UPS on swan island. Thank you.

The company code is WWQ

Pooter

1. In the Registration Code field enter UPS-W2 and click Next.
  2. Enter personal information. Ensure W-2 Services is selected from Servicedrop down menu. Click Next.
  3. Enter the following information:
    • SSN, EIN or ITIN number (do not include dashes)
    • Confirm SSN, EIN or ITIN
    • EnterYour UPS Employee ID
    • Enter your Company Code: WWQ
    • Enter your home ZIP Postal code
    • Select Tax Year from drop down menu: e.g. 2012
    • Click on Next.

Observer

Yourl last paycheck is a mirror image of what your W-2 will be. In fact, they should match. You'll have to check the IRS site to see if the 1040's are ready for 2020. Go to irs.gov

Hicks-cb

Thank you

Yourl last paycheck is a mirror image of what your W-2 will be. In fact, they should match. You'll have to check the IRS site to see if the 1040's are ready for 2020. Go to irs.gov
I wouldn't rely on the last paycheck. There are still a couple days of 2020 not included on that check. Personally, I wouldn't give the IRS any hint of inaccuracy to scrutinize.

WTFm8

Well, if you can figure out how to get it from UPS faster, let us all know. You must remember, there are 200,000 plus employees they have to W-2's for, not just you. So it does take a little time...

You’re a bit low on that estimate LOL

MattM

I wouldn't rely on the last paycheck. There are still a couple days of 2020 not included on that check. Personally, I wouldn't give the IRS any hint of inaccuracy to scrutinize.
This year was a bit odd with holidays on a Friday. My last paycheck of the year was dated Thursday 12/31, yet had union dues for January taken out. This also affected a few other deductions. My Prudential deductions for this check also went to 2021, although they got added to the YTD total for 2020.

I believe employees have until the end of January to get out the w2s, but with the filing delay, they may have given employers more time.

Gatlin

My son was a seasonal ups route helper for 2020. He only received checks auto deposited. He never received anything paper or email about his pay checks. We can find no live person to talk to let alone get a registration code. Were at a WTF point. Anyone able to help? With it being April, Im sure we should have had it by now.