How did it go for you?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
It is a very big responsibility, something not to be taken lightly
It's also the HARDEST JOB at UPS ,
Any idiot can deliver a pkg ,, you come to feedahs and be the King !!
Just make sure to order some 38/40 pants now so your ready , and get the slip on shoes so no need to bend over to tie shoes , oh and get a big shiny brass belt buckle !!
You'll be the man ! ! Always plan ahead to know what hubs are having a celebration with donuts or cake and get there early !

oldngray

nowhere special
Just make sure to order some 38/40 pants now so your ready , and get the slip on shoes so no need to bend over to tie shows , oh and get a big shiny brass belt buckle !!
You'll be the man !!
Got to be big to carry those radios around

Just make sure to order some 38/40 pants now so your ready , and get the slip on shoes so no need to bend over to tie shoes , oh and get a big shiny brass belt buckle !!
You'll be the man ! ! Always plan ahead to know what hubs are having a celebration with donuts or cake and get there early !
Settle down down donut boy

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You boomers are lucky to do one route from day one , takes almost 10-15 years to land a route in some centers.
🧔‍♂️✊
I didn’t want no crap route. I quickly became the go to coverage driver for rural routes.

Lucked out and 5 years in I was second highest bid on a rural route and the high bid didn’t take the route. Ran that for 2 years until I got bumped off the route. Then it took me until 15 years before I got myself a decent rural route again.

HyperBrn

I didn’t want no crap route. I quickly became the go to coverage driver for rural routes.

Lucked out and 5 years in I was second highest bid on a rural route and the high bid didn’t take the route. Ran that for 2 years until I got bumped off the route. Then it took me until 15 years before I got myself a decent rural route again.
How can you get bumped off a route you successfully bid?