How did it go for you?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How can you get bumped off a route you successfully bid?
Someone above me their route got changed more than 50% or eliminated or something along those lines. It was a pretty :censored2:ty move by the guy and he pissed a lot of people off when he did it. Someone turned around and did the same thing to him after he’d been on the route like 3 weeks.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Okay. I heard about that for feeders. But had no idea some supplements/centers allow/execute annual RPCD route re-bids
Local 25 Boston ,, a biannual bid ,, used to be annual , you bid anything your qualified for !
Feeder jobs a bit different , you need to have a CDL and be qualified by a sup to bid
Yes you can get bumped around in feeders .,, if they change a start time or a leg on your bid rte or cut the rte ,. The ball starts rolling and a sr guy can bid it , you cannot bid a feeder job that goes to a. Airport until you acquire a badge from airport security , hope this answers your questions. !!

oldupsman

Started at 23, day 1 in a P-600. Oct. 1975. Never got laid off.
Got bumped around for 6 years on different routes then got a rural route.
Stayed there 26 years. Walked out the door Oct. of 2007. In one piece.
So far I've collected approx. $660,000 in pension benefits. Thank you Teamsters.
Just don't understand how people don't go to meetings or vote on a contract.

Sixth Punch Sense

What's behind you is not important
For real. In my 8 cube parked in a dock. 53 footer backed right into me. Came out of his cab and said oh :censored2: did I hit you after his trailer scratched the whole side of my package car. On road came out took some pictures and our mechanic said it just needed a bit of paint so it wasn't an accident

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Lot of eggplants?
200w (7).gif

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
How did you guys know where to go back then when you had only maps and a compass. How would you know how many boxes were meant to be dropped at each stop??? Please enlighten this Gen Zer