How do I get ahold of an actual payroll person???

Boston77

This whole payroll outsourced thing is awful. To make a long story short I need to get a paper check. When I cancel direct deposit in Upsers it only cancels 1 of my 2 banks.

Is there a way to actually speak to a human at payroll? I keep faxing them messages to stop both direct deposits but nothing ever happens. So frustrating!!

The HR dept also sends emails for me and it’s no help either.

F

Frankie's Friend

Open new accounts. Close old accounts. File for penalty pay for every pay period you dont get a check. (If you have enough reserves that is.)

john chesney

This whole payroll outsourced thing is awful. To make a long story short I need to get a paper check. When I cancel direct deposit in Upsers it only cancels 1 of my 2 banks.

Is there a way to actually speak to a human at payroll? I keep faxing them messages to stop both direct deposits but nothing ever happens. So frustrating!!

I always go with the I’m not coming to work if I don’t get paid to the center manager works for me. Caution you must have a set of stones to go with this method.They know I’ll do it

Boston77

I’m at staples right now. I’m faxing over a blank piece of paper with marker writing that says “please cancel my direct deposit ASAP”

IESucks

You can't, your manager has to. Best to sit down with manager and tell him what you want done and be there when he calls . Been there

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

by the tgroat