How do other people survive with healthcare costs

Thebrownblob

Point is Democrats wanted to tax union workers because they, in their eyes, " have too much".

Thebrownblob

He said for the central not from the central. Geezus how about you steal some of our education system while you're at it! ;)
1699387440683.gif

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
Also I just wanna say. I get vaccines are necessary. But you know, i dont understand why ppl think others are crazy for questioning vaccines in the same establishment that will charge you $300 to ask 3 questions to a doctor for 30 minutes. Not even therapists charge that much, might as well talk to a therapist and talk about he morning news for half the price. My primary care physician charged me 200 dollars because she said I asked too many questions and it counts as “preventative” care. Saying there is nothing wrong with American healthcare is worse than a conspiracy theory its like saying you believe unicorns live in montana.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
That's an age group thing not a education thing!

They also don't teach us how to shoe a horse anymore either, father time!
They lowered the standards for high school graduates in California. The nitwits couldn’t pass the final exams. It’s not much better here. East coast is the best educated. Not saying much these days.

542thruNthru

They lowered the standards for high school graduates in California. The nitwits couldn’t pass the final exams. It’s not much better here. East coast is the best educated. Not saying much these days.
That's because there ain't :censored2: to do on the east coast. It's either watch some crappy sports team or do school work. Don't tell me you'd rather watch the Boston Red Sox then study algebra!