How do you stay warm

born2Bwild

Hello every one
Upcoming we are in for extreme cold weather conditions. I would like to ask all the Canadians and upper us state fellow drivers on how they deal with extreme cold conditions. I am not talking about single digit + degrees but we are to get high - yes minus 8. Your input will definitely warm our heart and SOULS
thank you and have a safe day

Layer up and use wool for the outer layer. Of course you need hands and feet and worms don't have those.
upload_2014-1-3_7-13-24.jpeg

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Under Armour 2.5 base layer. Multiple layers over that. Chemical toe warmers for the boots.
Rural route with miles between stops to warm up and get out of the wind.

brown804

Layer up, under armor and thermal all above each other. Bring extra socks, with the water proof boots my feet sweat then get extremely cold. Even though it's a nono in managements eyes hoodies are great for the wind. Just wait to put it on until you get on the road. Hope this helps and be safe out there.

Thebrownstreak

I wore under armor cold weather gear, a plain white tshirt over that, bring 2 or 3 pair of socks to change during the day, I always have a change of gloves for when i put the chains on the truck, a gator neck covering, knit hat, goretex boots. I was on a rural route for the last 1 1/2 years, so you have a lot of time to warm up between stops, and the people out in the sticks usually do a great job at plowing their driveways, and even come out of their house to get the package from you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Under Armour Cold Gear top and bottoms, sweatpants, turtleneck, 3 pairs of socks, gloves and UPS toque.

Try not to think about just how cold it is while you are working.

PT Car Washer

Boss tells me if you are cold you are not working hard enough. You do get used to it after a bit. Called being acclimated. Was above zero today and was wearing my hoodie.