How do you stay warm

some1else

Im not sure if this should be a new thread but... I been layer up good. Long johns, sweatpants (or line jeans) p, then the "heavy" ups pants and long john top, fleece, sweater, heavy flannel, long sleeve ups shirt, hoodie, then rain jacket.

So since ups is the one making me work in the cold (i did ask if i could stay home when its under about 20 they said no). Shouldnt the 3-4 minutes it takes to unwrap all the layers so i can potty be on the clock. Then it takes another couple minutes to cover myself in gold bond powder and layer back up. Fyi i only can potty completely naked (if floor is dirty i can try with socks on) if i have clothes on it is to restrictive and i cant do a good potty.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Im not sure if this should be a new thread but... I been layer up good. Long johns, sweatpants (or line jeans) p, then the "heavy" ups pants and long john top, fleece, sweater, heavy flannel, long sleeve ups shirt, hoodie, then rain jacket.

So since ups is the one making me work in the cold (i did ask if i could stay home when its under about 20 they said no). Shouldnt the 3-4 minutes it takes to unwrap all the layers so i can potty be on the clock. Then it takes another couple minutes to cover myself in gold bond powder and layer back up. Fyi i only can potty completely naked (if floor is dirty i can try with socks on) if i have clothes on it is to restrictive and i cant do a good potty.
You can always pick the Gatorade bottle up off the floor.

SmithBarney

On the really cold days, I'll wear my Sorel Boots and thorlo socks(ski socks) being a mostly business route, I keep plenty warm just by moving. Hands are tough though I found using Framing gloves the best, they leave the tips of the index and thumb exposed(for holding nails) for using the DIAD.

Marne Vet

Forget it. Uptight people can't look at a covered part of the Male anatomy which is hilarious. It was a picture of a guys Rooster with a leopard sock covering the twig and berries.

UPSmeoff

I honestly don't know how you guys do this job up north. My hat's off to you.
The low today was 18 with a high of 35, and you would have thought it was the end of the world the way people were acting.
I delivered to one house and water was pouring out of the attic over the garage. No one was home so i used my pliers to turn off the main supply to the house.
No one has insulation below the mason dixon line.