How do you take a lunch?

El Correcto

god is dead
Any route that requires that a driver has to skip, divide, or delay taking their lunch break in order to make service on commercial stops and pickups is a farce.

Work at a steady pace up until noon or when you get close to your lunch location. Stop for the full hour and AFTER thats done you should continue working at that smooth steady pace. As soon as you even think you might miss a business and/or pickups you will then send a message on the DIAD that states your situation. Don't use your phone. This puts the ball in their court.

Don't break off until they instruct you to. Do this every single day on whatever routes you run and eventually they'll make sure the later business stops and pickups will be moved accordingly. Don't divide your breaks in order to make your commercial stops and pickups on time. That will only negate any incentive for your center to make adjustments.
Thank you for this, they have me on a "split car" which is just a bunch of random :censored2:. I'm blind for at least a fifth of my route everyday it seems like. I'll start communicating that to the center using the diad instead of my cell phone to, I've been using my cell phone to communicate with them.

fres431

Adjust to changing conditions, when you are hungry eat, if your head ain't in game take a break. They preach it we use it, they don't tell else how to use it.

Brownskid Mark

I'm paying the price for run and gunning during my 30 days. Now they are :censored2: if I take a lunch, miss a business or come in over allowed. I'm a honest person and feel bad for falsifying my numbers during the 30 days so I could have a job knowing damn well I can't make those numbers doing the job correctly. Any advice, other than "I'm doing the best I can". They've thrown me out blind into cities I've never been to and I bonus running and gunning/ skipping lunch, so they just call bull:censored2: on me.

Brownskid Mark

Always take your lunch. Full hour. And like Rogers said, RELAX. If they get you running in panic mode that's when you will see the mistakes start to pile up. More mistakes make more panic. More panic makes more mistakes. RELAX. Just be consistant.