How is DRA working at your station?

DRAisawesome

No one at our station can hit RTB. We go to multiple stops twice a day because one person does area p1 and different person does p2. So far very in efficient and a good couriers numbers are actually down.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
As a cover, and very experienced courier, DRA is only good for saving me from having to look up all the resi's on the map. Other than that, it's a joke.

Last edited:

fedupforsure

The routing IS terrible. I almost never use the DRA routing but the map is great. I do not have to go to the back of my dark truck and try to read all those little addresses. I just flip through my maps and see where the dots are and I know what numbered stop or group of stops I want to do next.It does not do well with new streets that are geo coded so you have to check the address in power pad to the one on the box(always use the one on the box). I guess it helps the swings that do not know a rt, they wont be efficient but they will get it done eventually

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
EVERYONE needs to use DRA. It is the perfect opportunity to WAD and then have low productivity and lates...all at their direction. Follow it exactly!

hypo hanna

EVERYONE needs to use DRA. It is the perfect opportunity to WAD and then have low productivity and lates...all at their direction. Follow it exactly!

Who do you think you are not using DRA? This was developed by some brilliant people who know more about running a route then any old courier. You should be following it EXACTLY as it directs.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Who do you think you are not using DRA? This was developed by some brilliant people who know more about running a route then any old courier. You should be following it EXACTLY as it directs.

They are brilliant, and we are stupid. Follow their instructions to the letter. This is the essence of WAD...doing what they tell you to do, even though the outcome will be disastrous. You're not smart enough to correct DRA for them, and you certainly aren't paid to think...so don't.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I'm sooooo ashamed thinking I know more about my route I've been on for over 10 years than some brilliant engineer and his spreadsheet.

I better call in sick Monday morning and think long and hard about it.

Good idea. I'm sure Engineering has an app for that.

Goldilocks

​It routes you to different areas everyday. I think we should all be paid swing pay...

fedexgurl

DRA is Great :biting: Not only do our customers get to see the Ground Driver and Home Delivery...now they get to see 2-3 Express drivers a day.. Oh that's not confusing to them... But what's even more fun is when you show up at the same time..at the same place both with 1 letter each...lol..and yes..we both walk in and get a signature..

FedExRookie

My station isn't using DRA yet;however, a friend of the family is at a station where they rolled it out to 3 routes. They plan on rolling it out shortly, as it has been a overall success according to the couriers and management. The courier (I know as af amily friend) is a 15 yr + guy.