How is everyone’s truck looking today?

GenericUsername

Today I had less than 170 pieces and 103 stops with the normal pickups. I was paid to sit for 2 hours waiting on placards. Then waited another hour for a UPS store pickup.

Undertow

Mine was dirty as usual. Car wash doesn’t exist anymore.
Ain't that the truth. They asked me if I'd come in Saturday and I replied that I would consider it if they would wash my vehicle. I swear there's still road salt on it from last year's peak.

Simplymike

This is what was going on in the preload this morning.
20181123_085932.jpg

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
Left the building with 215. Had a “helper” which in turn i should have drove pass and said i thought she was waiting for another ups driver. Picked up late air added 30 stops to the manifest. Clocked out at 21:00.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
Had all business off by 1130, finished lunch at 4, pick up @ 445. Ups store @630. Sat in traffic until 705 punched out at 715.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I had 160 stops today and used my Helper for four hours. Three different PVD Drivers failed to show up so another driver who got done early came and got those 20 stops. I worked 8.75 hours and grossed about $1008.06 give or take a few cents.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Had about an 8 hour planned day.

Stretched it out a bit by taking a few big dumps and telling my few customers who came into work about my Thanksgiving and then eagerly listening to their stories.

Its hard work sheeting most everything as closed holiday for double time but somebody gotta do it.