How is everyone’s truck looking today?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Had about an 8 hour planned day.

Stretched it out a bit by taking a few big dumps and telling my few customers who came into work about my Thanksgiving and then eagerly listening to their stories.

Its hard work sheeting most everything as closed holiday for double time but somebody gotta do it.
They held my two biggest deliveries as known closed (they were open) and sent me out with all of my other businesses. 90% of them were closed.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Double the work, double the fun, triple the pay, gonna be a 9 hour day.

Should be home in time to watch half of Attack on Titan season 3 with my daughter who’s home from college for the week. Gonna work tomorrow for that sweet OT, then finish up the rest of the season.

Attack on Titan is still going?

Heavy Package

My truck got 4 write ups after Saturday:

-Breaks soft
-Mirror bracket loose
-Bulkhead door sticks shut
-Bungee cord that holds the handcart broken

Chnandler Bong

No you got paid straight time for today
Always have to ask for that 8

I've told them I always want my guarantee unless I tell them otherwise. I contact neighboring routes and take work from anyone that wants to go home early, but these past few weeks have been so light there hasn't been enough for any of us. They always pay me the guarantee...sometimes more than an hour on any given day. (I have a satellite route. Not much extra they can have me do other than wash my truck...which only takes 15 minutes).