How is this hybrid driver any different than the current TCD "utility driver"?

F

Frankie's Friend

@Chester the little boy supervisor is trying to make himself look credible by burying the issue in stupid posting.

Your trolling for the company is apparently your motive.

We will see you and the rest of your loser management on the strike line.

Bring your $1500 in cash, large bills.

I'll buy you a couple boxes tampons and Puffs to get you through until we go back to work without the gross concessions you support.

Little boy.

Chester

@Chester the little boy supervisor is trying to make himself look credible by burying the issue in stupid posting.

Your trolling for the company is apparently your motive.

Bring your $1500 in cash, large bills.

I'll buy you a couple boxes tampons and Puffs to get you through until we go back to work without the gross concessions you support.

Little boy.
Ok @Benben

dogs.bite.me

Your BA saying something that is not spelled out to the letter in the contract proposal is criminal IMO!
If you have a problem with me questioning

Called my BA criminal because he told me something. He has a direct line to those who are negotiating our supplement. I'm guessing he is passing on what is sent down to him from them. You're line of thought there made it seem like you had seen the proposal and what he told me wasn't in there. Believe me, I will be checking for it and calling my BA out on it if it is not in the proposal.

You are fine. I am happy with the questioning as it gets me thinking about things I hadn't thought about before.

I am not a union rep, except a steward in my own little neck of the woods. I have many questions written down for my BA the next time I see him. I am not made up my mind on things. I am in the dark just like you are. My BA has told me he hasn't seen it either. But like mentioned above, he has a direct line to those negotiating our supplement, and I would think that they have seen the master agreement.

dogs.bite.me

Everyone here seems eager to strike. I hope all these suggestions are made in jest. I hope we can vote this down if it is not acceptable, and they go back to negotiating, not just strike.

If it comes to strike, I will. But I'm not eager to do it.

gman042

Been around the block a few times
How exactly did you all not work over 60 hours? Guess preload didn’t count towards DOT hours. Everyone have 8 hour dispatches? That’s a long ass day.

just more routes
3 hr sort
6 to 9 hour dispatch on road
all the loads were good
no misloads
Heaven