How long have u worked at UPS and how many years do u have left until retirement?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Just asking not to see actual proof any pension funds have received monies yet. Too many rumors out there. Sorry to upset you.
I posted the article for you from the teamsters. They’re are plenty of others about it out there. It’s a fact not a rumor. I was retiring this year so I’ve been following it since January. I just couldn’t believe you didn’t research it, don’t take my word for it. It effectively funds our pensions for 30 years. Every fund that’s really bad like the Central states can apply this year for the money, others can apply in 2022. I wouldn’t get you’re hopes up if it wasn’t reality. No hard feelings brother.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I posted the article for you from the teamsters. They’re are plenty of others about it out there. It’s a fact not a rumor. I was retiring this year so I’ve been following it since January. I just couldn’t believe you didn’t research it, don’t take my word for it. It effectively funds our pensions for 30 years. Every fund that’s really bad like the Central states can apply this year for the money, others can apply in 2022. I wouldn’t get you’re hopes up if it wasn’t reality. No hard feelings bother.
All I'm asking is someone show me where any funds have actually received money. A lot of rumors tossed around and I'm betting many funds have not even filled out the application yet.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
All I'm asking is someone show me where any funds have actually received money. A lot of rumors tossed around and I'm betting many funds have not even filled out the application yet.
The bill wasn’t actually signed till last month so the applications will follow. No funds have received them as yet. But they will between now and the end of next year. We’ll be ok. My own fund is in critical declining status so I was following very closely what happened. It’s probably gonna be over the next 3 to 6 months that money will go out. All the articles said was the worst ones will get to apply this year and others next year.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Don’t even have to pay the money back. I grabbed it and took off while the money was gonna be there.
1000-the-sopranos.gif

cachmeifucan

Im screwed i got 25.5 in and about 14 left. Trying to get 30 ft. Il be 57 or 58 so il still be young. Hopefully i can luck up get a easy job once im top seniority. In about 8 years il be top dawg. I got over 25 and got tons of people with more time.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Im screwed i got 25.5 in and about 14 left. Trying to get 30 ft. Il be 57 or 58 so il still be young. Hopefully i can luck up get a easy job once im top seniority. In about 8 years il be top dawg. I got over 25 and got tons of people with more time.

Got close to 45 in...plan on going out 🦶🦶 first.....that will teach them a lesson...👍‼️