How long have you been retired?

rod

Retired 22 years
Let me see if I have this correct?

So far they have paid you over a half a million dollars to stay away!

MAN YA GOTTA LOVE CHOICES!

Correct---would be more but Central States has always had one of the stingiest pension plans. $3,000 a month @ 30 years.

Shiftless

I'm worth every penny of it.

I agree!

I just got word my Best Friends Brother just passed away. He was going to retire at the end of the year. I guess he retired sooner than the plan was? Exactly why I left at an early age, I wanted to see what all the hub bub about being retired was all about, only to find out it is what you make of it and more importantly, when you take it! Long Live Retireeeeeee's!

Areyoukiddinme

best 2 weeks ever
Not really sure how long I've been retired I went out the last working day of May 2013, had a load of sick pay and vacation days(it was a sweet stack of checks) so it was either june 1st or when my paid time ran out in September. Either way like Joe walsh says "life's been good to me so far"

Shiftless

Get busy being busy if you just retired and haven't already done so! I have been busy since day one! I have no idea how I got things done before? All I know know is, the roses smell better, the sky is blue-er, Pay day is everyday I wake up and get out of bed!