How long have you been retired?

DorkHead

3 years, 7 months and loving it! The driver that took over on my route of 25 yrs. still calls me for some inside info on where he can indirect some residentials.

ski or die

Ski or Die
Retired over 19 years. A former steward. Still receive phone calls to see if they can stop by and help them write a grievance. Happy to do it. Hate to see the company take advantage of anyone.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
17,086 days
Or 46 years, 9 months, 11 days
  • 1,476,230,400 seconds
  • 24,603,840 minutes
  • 410,064 hours
  • 17,086 days
  • 2440 weeks and 6 days

Nevermind...I read the question wrong. I thought it said how long have you been retarded.

EmerCond421

In 1 week it'll be 8 months. 28 years in, retired 8 months earlier than planned as my wife was battling cancer - she passed a month after I retired. My last day on the job was in November - family leave then 7 weeks vacation starting Jan. 1st.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In 1 week it'll be 8 months. 28 years in, retired 8 months earlier than planned as my wife was battling cancer - she passed a month after I retired. My last day on the job was in November - family leave then 7 weeks vacation starting Jan. 1st.

I am very sorry for your loss. I am sure that her passing was not part of your retirement plans.