How many can be off

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How many can be off

A lot of people took the time to give you answers already. Nothing changed overnight Grow a pair and call out.
Was talking to a
Driver awhile back. He was freaking out about getting Friday off for a wedding.

1) you have 3 years seniority. You want off call out.

2) it's a wedding rehearsal. Been to one you've been to them all. Do you really HAVE to be there?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Was talking to a

2) it's a wedding rehearsal. Been to one you've been to them all. Do you really HAVE to be there?
No one has to be there. But most normal Americans are able to attend such a thing. Living life shouldn’t be so unreasonable.

Brownslave688

No one has to be there. But most normal Americans are able to attend such a thing. Living life shouldn’t be so unreasonable.
Yes and I know I'm odd but I certainly wouldn't be freaking out about getting off for a wedding rehearsal.

I'd probably request off and hope I had to work honestly lol

Brownslave688

You know it's funny I made a post yesterday about how evil Amazon is. Because the post office was out delivering on easter morning. And that people should think about things like that when they order from them.

All of these super religious churchy people jump all over me. Nurses work today. Police work today. 911 dispatchers work today. That's life.

Yes let's compare emergency services to your Lipstick on Amazon being delivered. SMH

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Was talking to a

If the wedding rehearsal is yours you damn well had better be there.

Brownslave688

If the wedding rehearsal is yours you damn well had better be there.
He's been married for years.

I started driving just a few months before our wedding.

My wife or I neither one were expecting me to get Friday off. I requested it and they let Me off at noon on Wednesday. But had they told me I had to work I would have and she understood that.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
You know it's funny I made a post yesterday about how evil Amazon is. Because the post office was out delivering on easter morning. And that people should think about things like that when they order from them.

All of these super religious churchy people jump all over me. Nurses work today. Police work today. 911 dispatchers work today. That's life.

Yes let's compare emergency services to your Lipstick on Amazon being delivered. SMH

It is a :censored2:ing emergency, okay?!? How am I supposed to go out if I don’t have my lipstick!!