How Many Forum Members Does It Take....

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
......to deliver a package??

1 to deliver a package and to post that the package has been delivered.

14 to share similar experiences of delivering packages and how the package could have been delivered differently.

7 to caution about the dangers of delivering packages.

1 to move it to the Current Events section.

2 to argue then move it to the UPS Discussions section.

7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about delivering packages.

5 to flame the spell checkers.

3 to correct spelling/grammar flames.

6 to argue over whether it's "package" or "box" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as anal-retentive.

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "unit of volume".

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "package" is perfectly correct.

19 to post that this forum is not about packages and to please take this discussion to a package forum.

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all handle packages and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum.

36 to debate which method of delivering packages is superior, how to deliver the packages, what kind of packages work best for this technique and what types are faulty.

7 to post You Tube URL's where one can see examples of different packages being delivered.

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's.

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes package delivery relevant to this group.

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "+ 1".

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post here because they cannot handle the package delivery controversy.

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?".

13 to say "do a Google search on package delivery before posting questions about package delivery".

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 3 years from now and start it all over again.

D

Dis-organized Labor

......to deliver a package??

1 to deliver a package and to post that the package has been delivered.

14 to share similar experiences of delivering packages and how the package could have been delivered differently.

7 to caution about the dangers of delivering packages.

1 to move it to the Current Events section.

2 to argue then move it to the UPS Discussions section.

7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about delivering packages.

5 to flame the spell checkers.

3 to correct spelling/grammar flames.

6 to argue over whether it's "package" or "box" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as anal-retentive.

2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "unit of volume".

15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "package" is perfectly correct.

19 to post that this forum is not about packages and to please take this discussion to a package forum.

11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all handle packages and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum.

36 to debate which method of delivering packages is superior, how to deliver the packages, what kind of packages work best for this technique and what types are faulty.

7 to post You Tube URL's where one can see examples of different packages being delivered.

4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's.

3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes package delivery relevant to this group.

13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "+ 1".

5 to post to the group that they will no longer post here because they cannot handle the package delivery controversy.

4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?".

13 to say "do a Google search on package delivery before posting questions about package delivery".

1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 3 years from now and start it all over again.

10 to help break through the Airline Mechanic picketers in front of Zappos

fethrs

fethrs, I think you missed the reference so I highlighted the key words for you.

(unless there is something you are trying to tell us...)

No, you are right, I did miss the reference. I don't need to come out. I'm not hiding anything, but would it make a difference if I was?:surprised:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

fethrs, I think you missed the reference so I highlighted the key words for you.

(unless there is something you are trying to tell us...)

No, you are right, I did miss the reference. I don't need to come out. I'm not hiding anything, but would it make a difference if I was?:surprised:

Not at all.

I would think you would be more hesitant to tell people that you are a Chargers fan.:wink2:

hdtvtechno

When i first looked at this thread title i thought it was going to ask
"How Many Forum Members Does It Take.... to screw in a lightbulb?"

Seriously :D