How many have noticed this......

moldsporh

The Amazon delivery vehicles, mainly the P800-P1000 size, are EXACTLY like ours, I mean to the outside vents and grab rails, latches, shelves, dashboard, backup camera and monitor etc.. I thought UPS had their own design specific to UPS.

I have one dock stop on my route and there was one there the same time I was, I literally asked him could I peek inside and you wouldn't know the difference.

I know this sounds crazy and unnecessary worry, but there's been too much weird s#$@ going on.

I don't think anything will happen, just seems odd they have vehicles that resemble ours in every way.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
The Amazon delivery vehicles, mainly the P800-P1000 size, are EXACTLY like ours, I mean to the outside vents and grab rails, latches, shelves, dashboard, backup camera and monitor etc.. I thought UPS had their own design specific to UPS.

I have one dock stop on my route and there was one there the same time I was, I literally asked him could I peek inside and you wouldn't know the difference.

I know this sounds crazy and unnecessary worry, but I don't trust our CEO, plain and simple.

I don't think anything will happen, just seems odd they have vehicles that resemble ours in every way.
The boxes resemble our boxes to right @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U

moldsporh

I get that, and I would think they would resemble ours somewhat, but it's the smaller nuances. You're probably right, but wanted to point this out

moldsporh

I guess for the ones that have been here since paper, know what I mean. UPS has always had their own design, form and function. When a truck was going to the scrapyard, it had to be witnessed so mainly nobody could use our vehicles, likely from a security standpoint.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I guess for the ones that have been here since paper, know what I mean. UPS has always had their own design, form and function. When a truck was going to the scrapyard, it had to be witnessed so mainly nobody could use our vehicles, likely from a security standpoint.

I think they may have had some type of exclusivity on the old fiber glass bubble noses

FedUPSer9816

Full Service

I know this sounds crazy and unnecessary worry, but there's been too much weird s#$@ going on.

It's just the same manufacturer. No big mystery there. Fedex has similar trucks as well. Freightliner, Ford, International aren't exclusive to UPS, nor the other companies that actually makes the truck off the chassis received.

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
My hypothesis on this is that when UPS wanted to replace PC's they went to the manufacturers looking for something suitable but not necessarily "custom" and went with it. That being said, that it's a manufacturer's design means they make a bunch of them and then just paint them for whoever the buyer is.

rod

Retired 22 years
I think they may have had some type of exclusivity on the old fiber glass bubble noses
That is because no other deliver company was mean enough to subject their employees to those high stepping no power steering POS trucks. Nobody but UPS was foolish enough to buy them.