How many have noticed this......

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
The Amazon delivery vehicles, mainly the P800-P1000 size, are EXACTLY like ours, I mean to the outside vents and grab rails, latches, shelves, dashboard, backup camera and monitor etc.. I thought UPS had their own design specific to UPS.

I have one dock stop on my route and there was one there the same time I was, I literally asked him could I peek inside and you wouldn't know the difference.

I know this sounds crazy and unnecessary worry, but there's been too much weird s#$@ going on.

I don't think anything will happen, just seems odd they have vehicles that resemble ours in every way.
Are you one of those guys that stresses about the volume in the entire building when you have a light ass day?

moldsporh

Are you one of those guys that stresses about the volume in the entire building when you have a light ass day?
Lol, when was the last light day?

Question was about the package car. To answer your question, I don't stress about work, just get paid more when the volume is low as they break routes out and I get another hour of OT.

rod

Retired 22 years
We have a pkg car that came back from a paint job. It even had a sticker on it to not use the car wash until a certain amount of time had passed.
When ND opened up in 1971 they had me drive one that had just been painted that day 145 miles at night during the height of bug season from my center to Fargo ND. Needless to say the front was embedded with June Bugs and every other kind of bug by the time I got there. Yes I knew it would happen--no I didn't care- working as directed. The center manager in Fargo was furious. I just shrugged my shoulders and told him to call my center manager and smiled as I walked away.

542thruNthru

When ND opened up in 1971 they had me drive one that had just been painted that day 145 miles at night during the height of bug season from my center to Fargo ND. Needless to say the front was embedded with June Bugs and every other kind of bug by the time I got there. Yes I knew it would happen--no I didn't care- working as directed. The center manager in Fargo was furious. I just shrugged my shoulders and told him to call my center manager and smiled as I walked away.
Tell me another bed time story Grandpa...
MajesticWeightyIzuthrush-small.gif

oldngray

nowhere special
My building had its own paint booth but they quit using it and sent trucks out to be painted instead. The drive through car was was pretty much abandoned too. Car wash people would just hose them off a little very infrequently.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Sheeeeesh.