How much can management make a stink about driving shoes?

Future

Victory Ride
I wear a soft shoe in the summer.
image.jpg
No way

SmithBarney

Doc Martens always were comfy...a little heavy, but I only wore those on Leg days.
Duck boots in the winter, not exactly polish-able...but my feet were dry.

If you are really worried just do like Mr Rogers does, switch your shoes on the road...

Future

Victory Ride
Doc Martens always were comfy...a little heavy, but I only wore those on Leg days.
Duck boots in the winter, not exactly polish-able...but my feet were dry.

If you are really worried just do like Mr Rogers does, switch your shoes on the road...
Mr. Rogers is a UPS driver?

Grey

Officially shoes are suppose to have a hard upper, polishable, black/brown.

I know what the contract states but people break the law and get away with it all the time. Ever watch Better Call Saul? I wanna know if they can officially discipline you...

rod

Retired 22 years
I know what the contract states but people break the law and get away with it all the time. Ever watch Better Call Saul? I wanna know if they can officially discipline you...

They can officially discipline you for just about anything. If they don't get you for shoes they will come up with something else. Buy a pair of "legal" work shoes and wear them until they move on to the next flavor of the day----then go back to what is comfortable.

Grey

They can officially discipline you for just about anything. If they don't get you for shoes they will come up with something else. Buy a pair of "legal" work shoes and wear them until they move on to the next flavor of the day----then go back to what is comfortable.

Well I guess I'll enter the building in work boots and change into my Nike Flexfits at first stop. You can't mess with comfort.