Turdferguson

Just a turd
200w (13).gif

ManInBrown

Hi.

If you have sick days left

This is so and so. I'm utilizing a sick day. See you tomorrow. Click

Is you have no sick days

This is so and so. I am not feeling well. Not coming in today. See you tomorrow. Click

You owe them no explanation with regards to what the problem is. None.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Hi. This is so and so.

If you have sick days left

This is so and so. I'm utilizing a sick day. See you tomorrow. Click

Is you have no sick days

This is so and so. I am not feeling well. Not coming in today. See you tomorrow. Click

You owe them no explanation with regards to what the problem is. None.

The dude has missed 15 days in less than a year. I think he has that part down cold

You're the only person at this company who has ever gone to school and worked. Keep calling in, you'll be fine.

Nah, I'm just saying the majority aren't going to school full time, I think that's true. I know a few PT supes who go to school(most aren't doing school full time/ 14 credits a semester which is over full time) but I wouldn't say they are doing great in school(my last supe was like 24, going to school for a four year degree he was doing since he was 18).

Most other people going to school are doing like one or two classes(usually at community college, 6 credits, maybe 8 if they even have 4 credit classes at CC).

ManInBrown

Then why is he having a conversation with the supervisor allowing him to to tell him you need to be more healthy? Does this supervisor have a medical degree?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Nah, I'm just saying the majority aren't going to school full time, I think that's true. I know a few PT supes who go to school(most aren't doing school full time/ 14 credits a semester which is over full time) but I wouldn't say they are doing great in school(my last supe was like 24, going to school for a four year degree he was doing since he was 18).

Most other people going to school are doing like one or two classes(usually at community college, 6 credits, maybe 8 if they even have 4 credit classes at CC).
I went to school full time and was a FT ORS for a semester. And have a year of grad school under my belt, full time.

You were saying?

Box Ox

I am usually a full time student(this semester only part time due to money issues/long story) and I have a big family(6) that is very busy(both parents work, I work, Siblings all play sports, and all of them go to different schools). I get sick very easily, and often(every month or so someone else in the family brings something new home :sad2:.

The adults have a business to run and don't care about your excuses, nor should they. You're not the only one who has scheduling conflicts or personal problems. Too much school in the way? Time to make a decision. You can do the job, or you can't.

You're probably immensely resented by fellow loaders who have to pick up the slack when you call out, and management who catch hell from those loaders and drivers when stuff hits the fan because they're a man short.

I got less aid than last year for something my parents forgot to do for me

Sigh

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Way too many excuses. Life isn't easy. Stop making excuses.