"How much do you make"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Either way. Never in my working life have I shared it with anyone.
It just amuses me that some people get so worked up about it. Then again I don't know why anyone Would care what another person made either.

I've heard the same thing about asking a farmer how many acres he owns. Yet it's printed in every plat book.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
He would have wasted his time by working here for 5 years.

You are clearly delusional if you think this job warrants $35/hr.

My brother is a sheetrocker for a construction company in my state.
He makes 2 dollars more than I do an hour.
Should I tell him he's overpaid because anyone can cut and tape sheetrock walls ?
I think you should re-educate yourself in how much people are paid in trade jobs.

Thousands of drivers are making $35/hr yet UPS continually makes more money every year.
They could care less what they pay us when contracts are up, they care about language that controls us.

StoptheAct1212

I always tell people i make $100,000 a year they never believe me..... and then i throw in i dont pay for insurance...
I dont like being a butt head but i just hate when people try and judge me because i deliver boxes. And they think they are better then me

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I always tell people i make $100,000 a year they never believe me..... and then i throw in i dont pay for insurance...
I dont like being a butt head but i just hate when people try and judge me because i deliver boxes. And they think they are better then me
Oh I love it when people judge me because I deliver boxes. I just laugh away inside. Most of the time.

The ones that tell you you're only allowed to use the back door or something piss me off.

jaker

trolling
You have to be secretive in a lot of places , because people have the notion it's not what you know or how good you are it's how long I have been here

That's one thing I like about ups we all make the same and no one makes .15 more then you because he worked at FedEx before

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Our driver salaries can be Googled with minimum effort.
Outside of that, I've never asked anyone their salary.
It's in poor taste but then again, these people have a GED and a license so I guess they're future drivers asking employment questions. :lol:

wayfair

swollen member
Oh I love it when people judge me because I deliver boxes. I just laugh away inside. Most of the time.

The ones that tell you you're only allowed to use the back door or something piss me off.

I dated a chick, whose father was loaded, asked if being a driver was all the potential I had.... lol

Future

Victory Ride
that's what the stud finder is for... lol
image.jpeg