"How much do you make"

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Was she hot?
You tell us?

th

Well, that bike seat's at 98.6 degrees.

WayBill

I've never seen why people are secretive about how much they make.

With that said I usually just respond enough. Or if they say man you make the big bucks. I just say yeah.
I have a customer that gets 5-35 mostly heavy parcels a day. They don't help unload, & I think it's 'cause they know what we make. Have heard the "but you make the big bucks" outta the main receiving guy a couple times. Even though I am, I was like, "I've got a few years to go 'till that happens". Anyone can Google it. "Enoug"h or "we do all right" is probably the best answer. I don't mind certain people knowing, but not good if they're receivers. More often than not, they won't help if they know, & I know... paid by the hour, but I sure like help at certain bulk stops!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I dated a chick, whose father was loaded, asked if being a driver was all the potential I had.... lol
My wife's dad had the audacity to ask me if we would be ok financially when I asked to marry her.

We had been living together for 2 years and I had been supporting her fully those two years. Lol

Cementups

Box Monkey
Only in America is it frowned up or thought to be rude or insulting to ask what someone makes. If someone really wants to know I will tell them. I'll play it off at first but if they are insistent, then I'll tell them. Will a few keystrokes someone could find out on the internet anyway so why not save them the leg work.

Enjoy this video.....