"How much do you make"

Our driver salaries can be Googled with minimum effort.
Outside of that, I've never asked anyone their salary.
It's in poor taste but then again, these people have a GED and a license so I guess they're future drivers asking employment questions. :lol:
I had a lady on my route say...you make good money, my husband should apply there

He is around 65 years old and 300+ pounds

Wtf??

Rack em

Made the Podium
I had a lady on my route say...you make good money, my husband should apply there

He is around 65 years old and 300+ pounds

Wtf??
Last year me and a few friends were at a bar and one of my buddies knew a lady and we all started talking. She asked what I did and I told her I worked for UPS and she instantly wanted to set me up with her daughter. She tried giving me her daughters number even though I have never met her lol, it was super awkward.

wayfair

swollen member
Last year me and a few friends were at a bar and one of my buddies knew a lady and we all started talking. She asked what I did and I told her I worked for UPS and she instantly wanted to set me up with her daughter. She tried giving me her daughters number even though I have never met her lol, it was super awkward.

I had a girl on the route last week, ask to marry me for the bene's

You might have gotten lucky

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Was she hot?

You tell us?

th