How much sick time do you have?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
they tax the heck out of your unused days when the pay you out for them. i normaly burn all my days but a few years ago i had a anomaly and ended up with 5 days left. take home was about $200 less than my normal 5 day 40 hour check!
You end up with the money in your bank come April either way.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Am i the only person alive that bids out their sick and optional days for 2 extra weeks of vacation? Either im a genius or people cant think outside that ROBOT BOX lol. The way i look at is, once you have a good amount of miles on your body your body will appreciate the 2 extra weeks of vacation aka 9 days off in a row( including weekend). I want the day off ill take it unpaid every single time lol

Am i the only person alive that bids out their sick and optional days for 2 extra weeks of vacation? Either im a genius or people cant think outside that ROBOT BOX lol. The way i look at is, once you have a good amount of miles on your body your body will appreciate the 2 extra weeks of vacation aka 9 days off in a row( including weekend). I want the day off ill take it unpaid every single time lol
I do it also. Two weeks turn into 10 single day vacation days that I use as sick days but mostly as vacation days to make my wife happy. I'm using one Monday. Hoping to get a bj out of it.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I do it also. Two weeks turn into 10 single day vacation days that I use as sick days but mostly as vacation days to make my wife happy. I'm using one Monday. Hoping to get a bj out of it.
I got a fatt 1 the other day out of nowhere, I WAS LIKE WTF DUDE lmfao. Had to hurry up and check the weather channel and make sure it wasnt going to snow, or a tornado or earthquake wasnt coming lmfao.

I got a fatt 1 the other day out of nowhere, I WAS LIKE WTF DUDE lmfao. Had to hurry up and check the weather channel and make sure it wasnt going to snow, or a tornado or earthquake wasnt coming lmfao.
I don't understand what the big deal is. It makes me real happy and it recharges me so I can work like a maroon to support the family. Only takes about five minutes. I remember before I got married some guy told me after you get married all of a sudden your unit tastes bad or something. I was like huh. Now I know what he meant.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I don't understand what the big deal is. It makes me real happy and it recharges me so I can work like a maroon to support the family. Only takes about five minutes. I remember before I got married some guy told me after you get married all of a sudden your unit tastes bad or something. I was like huh. Now I know what he meant.
So whats the deal with star wars? Rey and Ren brother and sister or is Rey Skywalkers kid? I think brother and sister lol

image.jpeg

So whats the deal with star wars? Rey and Ren brother and sister or is Rey Skywalkers kid? I think brother and sister lol
I think it's Luke's lovechild. Jedi's can be sexually active now. Either that or she was conceived like anakin was through divine intervention. We need to know her metaclorin levels to know for sure.