How old were you when ?

rod

Retired 22 years
I knew a guy that was part time and he was trying to become a UPS pilot....not sure what happen to him....I assume going through the pt ranks isn’t the way to be able to fly a plane
We had a pt gal who wanted a career as a UPS pilot . She worked the morning sort and took flying lessons in the afternoon and evenings. The last I saw her she was flying a regional commercial plane and was still working to move up to the BIG time. I’m sure by now she is probably flying for Delta or AA or one of the other major carriers -who knows maybe even UPS. Some people have ambition and some don’t.

Shiftless

We had a pt gal who wanted a career as a UPS pilot . She worked the morning sort and took flying lessons in the afternoon and evenings. The last I saw her she was flying a regional commercial plane and was still working to move up to the BIG time. I’m sure by now she is probably flying for Delta or AA or one of the other major carriers -who knows maybe even UPS. Some people have ambition and some don’t.

Very ambitious lady! Me? I just wanted to retire as fast as I could. Problem is now all I do is the things I want to and Love to do. Crazy, right!

rod

Retired 22 years
Very ambitious lady! Me? I just wanted to retire as fast as I could. Problem is now all I do is the things I want to and Love to do. Crazy, right!
And on top of everything else she was a fox. If you ever run into a good looking blonde female pilot named Jodie ask her if she ever worked for UPS. Tell her I still think about the time she trapped me inside the back of a UPS truck out in the parking lot.

Shiftless

And on top of everything else she was a fox. If you ever run into a good looking blonde female pilot named Jodie ask her if she ever worked for UPS. Tell her I still think about the time she trapped me inside the back of a UPS truck out in the parking lot.

Don't be shy now! Keep going!

ski or die

Ski or Die
Almost 70 1/2 soon. Union will let me work again then. Thinking about applying at UPS. Darn, just remembered, they put me on "Do not rehire list". Just because I was a steward who refused to bow down to them. Oh well, I like to be friendly, Welcome to Walmart.