How to contact Driver Helper Dispatch

6Brown

Driver Helper
Hey guys, smile**y situation here.
My phone just broke and I need to contact the driver helper dispatch people to let them know I have no way of contacting them tomorrow morning and therefore can't work.
My brother is here right now and lending me his phone to use right now.
Is there a way I can email them to let them know the situation?
Is there a number I can call?

Thanks guys

6Brown

Driver Helper
Why can't you work?
I have no way of being in contact with my driver or dispatch to know where I'm supposed to go. I'm heading to go get a new phone tomorrow, but until then I have no way of communicating besides my computer and my brothers phone that I'll only have access too for the next couple hours.

T

Turdferguson

I have no way of being in contact with my driver or dispatch to know where I'm supposed to go. I'm heading to go get a new phone tomorrow, but until then I have no way of communicating besides my computer and my brothers phone that I'll only have access too for the next couple hours.
Have you been with the same driver every day?

upschuck

Nobody knows where you are, so they can't give you their local number. Best advice is to call the 800, explain situation, and they can email appropriate center. Just ask for a delayed call and start time.

T

Turdferguson

For the most part, yes.
No one has the number for you because no one knows what center you are working for. If the center is too far,away show up at same time and place you have been showing up and explain to the driver what is going on.

T

Turdferguson

Nobody knows where you are, so they can't give you their local number. Best advice is to call the 800, explain situation, and they can email appropriate center. Just ask for a delayed call and start time.
That's not got a shot in hell of working

upschuck

No one has the number for you because no one knows what center you are working for. If the center is too far,away show up at same time and place you have been showing up and explain to the driver what is going on.
Unless they have a standing start time, then they would have gotten a replacement for him.

T

Turdferguson

Unless they have a standing start time, then they would have gotten a replacement for him.
I realize that but at least he could,explain to the driver what is going on and he can relay that message to the coordinator that he hasn't just quit. He already said he wasn't working tomorrow