How to contact Driver Helper Dispatch

Hey guys, smile**y situation here.
My phone just broke and I need to contact the driver helper dispatch people to let them know I have no way of contacting them tomorrow morning and therefore can't work.
My brother is here right now and lending me his phone to use right now.
Is there a way I can email them to let them know the situation?
Is there a number I can call?

Thanks guys
Call 867-5309 ask for Jenny

6Brown

Driver Helper
Dude we're 4 weeks into peak. How do you not have a set meeting place and time?
We do, but my driver calls/texts me every morning to tell me when to meet up, and if I don't respond they find another helper. I know they can easily find another helper, I just know it's bad form to not give a heads up.

6Brown

Driver Helper
If you're anything like the first 4 helpers I had this year, he's probably hoping you don't show up
I'm not like them. I understand a good amount of driver helpers blow, but it's never good to go straight to negative comments. I don't understand a lot of the negativity in this cafe.

ManInBrown

There's a simple solution. Log into your cell phone account online with whichever carrier you have. You can see every incoming phone number that's called you, and every call you've made for the entire billing cycle. Problem solved.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
There's a simple solution. Log into your cell phone account online with whichever carrier you have. You can see every incoming phone number that's called you, and every call you've made for the entire billing cycle. Problem solved.

I'm sorry, but logic and good sense have no place on this forum.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member

EXCELLENT IDEA FOR THE HELPER
SCQOxYiytvTBm.gif

Ms.PacMan

I'm not like them. I understand a good amount of driver helpers blow, but it's never good to go straight to negative comments. I don't understand a lot of the negativity in this cafe.
You are like them. We just need helpers (who are adults) to get their act together for ONE stinking month and most can't seem to do it.