How to contact Driver Helper Dispatch

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Hey guys, smile**y situation here.
My phone just broke and I need to contact the driver helper dispatch people to let them know I have no way of contacting them tomorrow morning and therefore can't work.
My brother is here right now and lending me his phone to use right now.
Is there a way I can email them to let them know the situation?
Is there a number I can call?

Thanks guys
qxxr43.gif

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Hey guys, smile**y situation here.
My phone just broke and I need to contact the driver helper dispatch people to let them know I have no way of contacting them tomorrow morning and therefore can't work.
My brother is here right now and lending me his phone to use right now.
Is there a way I can email them to let them know the situation?
Is there a number I can call?

Thanks guys

What happened? Did you call in?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Oh for crying out loud. That's what prepaid is for. Who needs government phones that make it easy for the NSA to spy on you.
Oh yea....that's the reason why people shouldn't be just handed a phone....NSA spying. How about, as a better reason..... if someone can't afford a phone, they can do without. I can't tell you how many time I've been approached by someone younger than me....asking me for a dollar or a cigarette with an Iphone in their hand. They can sell their phones and get jobs.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
Oh yea....that's the reason why people shouldn't be just handed a phone....NSA spying. How about, as a better reason..... if someone can't afford a phone, they can do without. I can't tell you how many time I've been approached by someone younger than me....asking me for a dollar or a cigarette with an Iphone in their hand. They can sell their phones and get jobs.

They should just get a $20 dollar flip phone on a prepaid plan. That's all they really need. I can't say I've had anyone ask me for money except the homeless when I lived in Phoenix. Cigarettes, I've lost count on how many times someone had asked me for one. I just tell them I don't smoke and that ends the conversation real fast.

6Brown

Driver Helper
What happened? Did you call in?
I woke up at 7:30, knowing I would have a hard time navigating myself to the center. I eventually found it and let them know that I still wanted to work. They thanked me, and told me many people just don't make any effort at contacting them and it's a real hassle for them. I worked my full shift, and bought a new P.O.S phone with my paycheck.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I woke up at 7:30, knowing I would have a hard time navigating myself to the center. I eventually found it and let them know that I still wanted to work. They thanked me, and told me many people just don't make any effort at contacting them and it's a real hassle for them. I worked my full shift, and bought a new P.O.S phone with my paycheck.

Did you get a call in number just in case?