How to contact Driver Helper Dispatch

Ms.PacMan

This is a valid one. Everyone has all of their phone numbers in their cells and would be lost without them.
This is a valid excuse not to work? He didn't want the number to arrange work - he wanted the number of the helper dispatcher to tell the the driver he could not work.

Maybe you should reread the OP.

oldngray

nowhere special
I hardly remember any phone numbers. I save them in phone and never think about them again. I do write them down on paper too though.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
There's a simple solution. Log into your cell phone account online with whichever carrier you have. You can see every incoming phone number that's called you, and every call you've made for the entire billing cycle. Problem solved.

This right here is the best suggestion to date. Even on my primitive flip phone I can do that. It's prepaid too. In my area, they give you a sheet with two phone numbers for 5 different centers for helpers to call in. You have to call in before 7 AM though if you want to reach someone. With any of the drivers I work with, I don't have to worry about the driver calling me. We just discuss what to expect for tomorrow before I leave the truck. It's much easier and less hassle to be honest with you.

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I don't understand a lot of the negativity in this cafe.

This happens on a lot of internet forums actually. My guess the main reason is that there are no real consequences online when you post anonymously other than being flamed. In person there would be consequences, so people tend to watch what they say. Do let us know what happens with this situation.

clean hairy

I keep my previous phone as a backup with call log intact in case i lose or break my current phone.
just slap in a new sim and ready to go!