How to contact HR by phone?

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
upschuck is not wrong, showing up in person is basically the best thing to do.

try around 9:00am after the drivers kick out. take your visit to the security booth/office or if they don't have one stand in front of the offices located near or above the main preload belts/boxlines. Someone should find you, say "Can I work here" in your best southern accent and HR or one of two shift managers or possibly a full-time supervisor will be able to process you like livestock.

A "friend" of mine got hired this way.
Bonus is the HR phone numbers are posted inside of the building

If they won't hire you now, ask about the current staffing levels because the person there can give you an honest estimate of when they will need you. And they will, eventually.

Last edited:

AlliSeeisBrown

How about this little loophole. Don’t use the same email/account that you used when you were initially hired. Create a new email and use that email to create a new ups jobs account. Apply externally through the jobs site with the new account. It won’t associate you or your status with the old account.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I wouldn't want to be in Ohio, either.
470545280_preview_zeroprime_01.gif

john chesney

I was a 2017 seasonal helper delivering packages by golf cart and am no longer actively working for UPS (seasonal help no longer needed). I'd like to apply for other jobs with UPS but cannot complete an application for a job posted on ups.managehr.com b/c that site states I'm a current employee and must use upsers.com; upsers.com won't allow me to access the internal job postings even though I can successfully login. Upsers.com loads the internal job postings webpage, but then immediately redirects the page to one that states content unavailable. I've emailed the Enterprise Help Desk for upsers.com and received the following reply: "A UPSers content view is based on the employee profile and the selected Region/District. When UPSers do not have access to content that should be available to them, we do not have access for or the ability to update any information." Enterprise told me to contact my local HR dept., which I've done by email and phone but that person hasn't responded since I emailed and left a message several days ago.

Any suggestions or advice on how to proceed?
Show up at the HR persons house and camp out on front yard

BrownCowPies

Update: I called the local teamsters union rep and got a call from UPS HR a couple days later. HR informed me I was terminated at the end of January, so the UPS job postings are now available to me as a non-UPS employee.