how we treat each other on forums and how each country treats each other

Can happen to the best of us, jerk.
llmZp6fCVb4ju.gif

Indecisi0n

so i was thinking alot of people on browncafe dont treat each other very good. its like a popularity contest of making jokes at other people's expense. and its safe to say most people on browncafe are american.

so then i was thinking that america doesnt treat itself very good (garbage healthcare, large prison population, highest tuition, low minimum wage, etc) and other countries treat themselves relatively better.

and now i am wondering how that translates into how polite other countries citizens treat themselves on forums. are they more rude than browncafe, less rude?
Moving thread to our Canada section (trash can).

rickyb

Speaking of rude... You don’t think coming on an American website/forum and constantly bashing the United States is rude??
browncafe is a website with mostly american posters.

and i dont see what difference it makes if im american criticizing america or canadian criticizing america. what matter is whether what i say or not is true.

btw current events is politics, and having different political perspectives than other doesnt justify the rudeness. and im not just talking about myself or even current events. some guy got a DUI and everyone makes fun of him for example. browncafe has default warnings that pop up about rudeness because its obviously not really enforced or followed too well.

part of being free is being able to say things and not be attacked for it which is what america and canada say but not as they always do.

who knows, even though americans dont take care of each other, they could have relatively the most polite forums.

Last edited: