how we treat each other on forums and how each country treats each other

rickyb

I know I’m sure going to learn more about and take more interest in my own country before I concern myself with any other country.
lets say your french and you notice the germans have elected hitler and you think you might get invaded. does what you said still apply?

and my original point about not knowing much about the country you live in is true. my mom is a prime example. ditto for dad

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
lets say your french and you notice the germans have elected hitler and you think you might get invaded. does what you said still apply?

and my original point about not knowing much about the country you live in is true. my mom is a prime example. ditto for dad
That’s s silly hypothetical question that I won’t waste time answering.

rickyb

What was wrong?

If so prove it.
ha so your saying most people who live in their countries know alot about their own country?

i dont think so. thats why things are so :censored2:ed up because they dont actually know anything.

theres 2 kinds of people:
people who dont know anything
and the people who think they know something but dont know anything.

oldngray

nowhere special
ha so your saying most people who live in their countries know alot about their own country?

i dont think so. thats why things are so :censored2:ed up because they dont actually know anything.
So all you have is your own opinion then?

And use yourself as an example of people who know little about their own country?

Maybe other people are better informed than you.

It will be fine

And use yourself as an example of people who know little about their own country?

No one knows anything, especially when it comes to civics. Our freakin president doesn't understand basic civics.

rickyb

yea a few people are. most people are :censored2:ing stupid cynics who at best are doctors or something.

prove that your right!

MeLlamoMud

I'm going to disappoint you.
@rickyb it's a forum. Varying personalities are at play. You think a lot and that's okay...sometimes I get in that place too. Don't take any of what you perceive to be a party foul too personal even when it feels personal. Life is easier that way.