How's the view???........

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Cementups, Jan 6, 2009.

1. StopCount

StopCount New Member

The walk of shame...
    walkofshame.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • List
  2. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

I know exactlythe scenario you describe since one of my old routes was like that. I can verify that that would be a dumb attempt. and no I have tried that. Mine was a old P1000 and I could just get under the thing. It was one of those that hang from chains and swings.

3. rod

rod retired and happy

Oh look --- they"re playing leap frog. :peaceful:

4. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Don't ya just hate those driveways.

What's nice about my rte this week is the majority of my resi del's I can drive down the driveway. Not only can but have to, as some of the driveways can be rather long.

5. ol'browneye

ol'browneye Active Member

Kansas is the breadbasket of the world. They can grow just about anything!:wink2:

6. rushfan

rushfan Well-Known Member

The road is underneath the snow somewhere. I threw triple "railers" and drag chains on the trailers and dolly. Was lucky to get through it. I didn't make my destination, as dispatch turned me around.
    IM001078.jpg

7. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

What a great bunch of pictures! I was starting to wonder about the lack of snow pics till I got to Rushfans.

I'll see what I can take today.

Another snow/sleet storm last night into today. Got called to come in 2 hours early. Should I......?

8. browndevil

browndevil Well-Known Member

[]
    Dill did you call for help for that over 70?
    Great thread BTW. I looked at everyones pictures from your "office"

9. Covemastah

Covemastah And the Reign Of Terror Continues!! Pats # 6 !!!

10. dutchups

dutchups Member

Roadkill!!!!
    Roadkill.jpg

11. cosmo1

cosmo1 Perhaps. Staff Member

I think I've been on that road. Peter's Mountain Road?

12. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Conch Fritters, anyone? Ooops, wasn't at work for that one, here's one, at work. Sunset, Florida style!
    100_2892.jpg100_4759.jpg

13. buttere

buttere New Member

What tire?? You must be talking about the no hunting "sign"

14. buttere

buttere New Member

Here's another one from Kansas. If you look past the barn, you can see towering in the distance, a Kansas mountain.[​IMG]

15. rod

rod retired and happy

you must have photoshopped that - I've NEVER seen any landscape in Kansas that is anywhere near that high.:peaceful:

16. buttere

buttere New Member

This is where I live in Manhattan. Hidden beneath all those trees are streets and houses, one of them being mine. This area is in NE Kansas and is called the flint hills so it's not quite as flat as the rest of the state. This is what it looks like in the fall!
    [​IMG]

17. ol'browneye

ol'browneye Active Member

Hey, come on people! Cementups has a great thread going here. Let's keep the roadkill and dead animals to a minimum!

:peaceful:

18. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

Don't ask me to pronounce his name

19. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

No it is not. I highlydoubt you were on the road EVER in the picture. It is the main road thru a develoment that dead ends at the top of the mountain..

20. Cementups

Cementups Box Monkey

Ignore this man's posting. My thread, my rules. And since I helped instigate the roadkill pics, it must be fairgame. just don't get too gross.