How's the view???........

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
IMG_2725.JPG

bbsam

Staff member
Both, plus the foreshortening of the photo hides how steep the driveway actually is. I do pronate a bit but not nearly that much on dry level ground.
This has actually given me some needed insight. I've never been able to do any serious distance running due to several leg pain and shiny splints (those suck). After doing some research on it though, it seems some shoes designed more supination may be of help. Well, more for my younger son who has much the same footfall as myself, but I'm hopeful at least.

oldngray

nowhere special
This has actually given me some needed insight. I've never been able to do any serious distance running due to several leg pain and shiny splints (those suck). After doing some research on it though, it seems some shoes designed more supination may be of help. Well, more for my younger son who has much the same footfall as myself, but I'm hopeful at least.

When I was younger I got some special running shoes to help with my pronation. They did help a lot. My problem is mostly caused by high arches.