How's the view???........

old levi's

blank space
103_1334.JPG

Cementups

Box Monkey
Hey, Cement!

Where are you running now days?

I stay on the call board so i can start early AM and be done early enough to coach softball/baseball and get to go to different places every day. I prefer to go south or west though. But if I go north it is certainly up 15 and not 81. Hate going north on 81.

Yesterday was an awful fun day for me. Started at 4am and just before I started they found a load to the Smart Hub in Georgia that was sitting in our yard for 14 hours. So I hoo kid up to that and ran it to Troutman, NC to meet a SMAGA driver. Then only had enough drive time to get back to Roanoke. They already had two drivers en route to pick me and my return load up so I just had to wait a few minutes for them. I ended up punching out at 2:10am on Friday (this morning). 21 hours paid. I only had 6 available hours left for the week so I took the day off to sleep, which I did LOL

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I stay on the call board so i can start early AM and be done early enough to coach softball/baseball and get to go to different places every day. I prefer to go south or west though. But if I go north it is certainly up 15 and not 81. Hate going north on 81.

Yesterday was an awful fun day for me. Started at 4am and just before I started they found a load to the Smart Hub in Georgia that was sitting in our yard for 14 hours. So I hoo kid up to that and ran it to Troutman, NC to meet a SMAGA driver. Then only had enough drive time to get back to Roanoke. They already had two drivers en route to pick me and my return load up so I just had to wait a few minutes for them. I ended up punching out at 2:10am on Friday (this morning). 21 hours paid. I only had 6 available hours left for the week so I took the day off to sleep, which I did LOL

81 blows from NY all the way to MD. W-B/Scranton stretch is the worst.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
20190323_163933.jpg
It's coming back together with my new and ported cylinder heads. ( I know...looks like the last shot.) Almost a shame to cover up my pretty Harland Sharp rockers.

Last edited:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
My afternoon project, it took a whole six-pack to complete. I laid some Astroturf down and spread some river rock around the dog's septic tank.

fullsizeoutput_b3e.jpeg