How's the view???........

542thruNthru

Is that one of the hundreds of participation trophies you kids get now days?

Wouldn't know. My parents weren't raised with a entitled attitude.

While you're at it ask your Insurance Company to give you a new driveway to. I know it's in good condition like your garage door but hey... You deserve one. :)

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
My wife and one of her gal friends took a trip there after reading a book they enjoyed that took place in Savannah.(Midnight in the Garden of Eden or something like that). They checked into a bed and breakfast and the owners had given them the honeymoon suite complete with a heart shaped bed and red velvet covers. The owners just assumed they were lesbians. My wife and her friend were so flabbergasted they left and didn't even ask for a refund.
Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil, I know cuz my wife wife read it too. I'm pretty sure the Savannah tourism industry made a mint off that book.

542thruNthru

36? Damn -I was thinking you were in your 20's. You realize half your life is probably over? It's called middle aged -- enjoy it while it lasts. Four more years and your eyesight will start to get bad and you will no longer JUMP out of bed.

Oh I plan on being dead by 40. I also haven't jumped out of bed since before I was a teenager. :)

rod

Retired 22 years
Oh I plan on being dead by 40. I also haven't jumped out of bed since before I was a teenager. :)
I had a good friend who because both his Dad and Grandpa had died at 52 figured he would too so he lived life about as fast as possible. Smoked like a steam engine-drank like a fish gambled like there was no tomorrow. He lived to 69 and the last few years was in terrible health. He said he would have taken better care of hisself if he knew he was going to live that long.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Don't piss off old people----" Life in Prison" isn't a deterrent anymore.
Stay off your lawn?
emG.gif