How's the view???........

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
66E9E720-898A-43B4-8BB0-2A20C7526325.jpeg

This little piggie went to market. This little piggie stayed home....

Cementups

Box Monkey
Yes it has. But I know he gets upset when it gets too far off track.

Funny thing is I never even come around too much anymore. Since I went to feeders I don't have the time, especially with coaching baseball and softball most of the year. I just happened to stumble in here now because I was looking for an answer to a contract question for one of my brothers since I'm a newly appointed steward in our feeder department.

But yes, this thread was intended for things we see out and about (people's "reality"), not for silly gifs and memes you find on the internet. That's what the Lighter Side is for.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Funny thing is I never even come around too much anymore. Since I went to feeders I don't have the time, especially with coaching baseball and softball most of the year. I just happened to stumble in here now because I was looking for an answer to a contract question for one of my brothers since I'm a newly appointed steward in our feeder department.

But yes, this thread was intended for things we see out and about (people's "reality"), not for silly gifs and memes you find on the internet. That's what the Lighter Side is for.
Congrats on the stewardship!

moreluck

golden ticket member
There's nothing I love more than a making your own fire! Can't wait for this summer to do some camping.
I liked to cook b-fast over the campfire on a sliding grill that some man in Montana made for us. Bacon, hash browns, eggs smell great outdoors.....what doesn't smell great is the smoke smell that clings to your hair.

Lots of people don't come around here anymore.

Good luck to you.