How's the view???........

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
One of, these things, doesn't belong, HERE!
100_7269.jpg

Cementups

Box Monkey
Big Babs.....that is actually how I was going to title that thread but changed my mind and wen the way I did. great minds think alike.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Steve, when you put it in her hands did she comment on how big it was and how she had to use both hands to hold it and how it made her hands look tiny?

^see what I did there :ashamed:

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Cold front moving in from the Great lakes bring more snow 2 nite enjoy yourself UPSTATE !!!!! Its going down below O

Big Babooba

Cold front moving in from the Great lakes bring more snow 2 nite enjoy yourself UPSTATE !!!!! Its going down below O
Screw That!:sick: I'm gonna load up the back of my van with beeyah. I'll pick you up at noon and we'll head down to visit Upstate. My van will seat six more. You pick the six and make sure they're all good lookin. Ovah can come too, it'll just be a little tighter in the back.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Well ok LIL COMET< DIILGAF <TOONER> HELLENCALIFORNIA > THAT NEW GIRL ""JENNIE.> and MORELUCK>> forget Ovah some one has to stay behind and keep an eye on BBAG & STEVETHEUPSGUY LOL meet you at I 84 rest area!!!!!!

over9five

Staff member
I'm comin'!!! I'll bring a laptop.

Remember Big Babooba, you'll have to stop at EVERY rest area. Cove needs lotsa coffee!!!!!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
That cold front is starting to move through this area.
Supposed to be in the low 40's in the morning.
Here's what the day looked like here.
For some reason, these birds were going haywire, right in front of me.
100_7276.jpg
100_7278.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well ok LIL COMET< DIILGAF <TOONER> HELLENCALIFORNIA > THAT NEW GIRL ""JENNIE.> and MORELUCK>> forget Ovah some one has to stay behind and keep an eye on BBAG & STEVETHEUPSGUY LOL meet you at I 84 rest area!!!!!!

Thanks Cove!
Ahhhh, Over can come. We'll let Cheryl babysit. LOL

Sorry Cheryl, hope ya don't mind!:happy-very:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Steve, 42 today but only 36 tomorrow and 29 on Friday.

Back home it is -3, 0 tomorrow and 6 on Friday. Subtract 10 to 20 for the wind chill. I picked a really good week to go on vacation.