Hub Rumor: Non-Disclosure Agreement to get COVID pay?

FreedomOne

Is it? Suppose that we were talking about AIDS rather than Covid-19. Would HIPPA still not apply? (It would as it would be no one's business if one of your co-workers had AIDS.)

HIPPA has now been officially relaxed when dealing with Covid19 for public safety purposes via emergency. No hiding behind it for this.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
So, what I'm hearing is that, yes, your work area could be filled with COVID and the company would have no responsibility to inform you. And they wouldn't.

I already knew that they will hide anything they can get away with.

The question is whether there is an actual Non-Disclosure Agreement to sign as a condition of getting the 10 days of COVID pay.

Any non-disclosure agreement I sign better have a million dollar check attached to it.

tramtwo

Getting paid tomorrow for the first week of emergency leave the only thing required is to submit the six-page form with supporting documentation. Period.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200402-152426.png
    Screenshot_20200402-152426.png
    167.7 KB · Views: 144

tramtwo

I was told yesterday to get paid you’d have to show a positive test result. Guess I’ll just come infect the whole building then.

That's what's being said... guess what it's not true. Fill out the form, attached the supporting documentation of someone in an official capacity telling you to not go to work, ECT.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200402-152641~2.png
    Screenshot_20200402-152641~2.png
    119.5 KB · Views: 137

DOK

What evidence do you have that the company would tell people in the immediate work area of an infected person?

They hid over a dozen cases in CHEMA. It was the union that blew the lid on it.

When you say "absolutely," there is direct evidence to the contrary. UPS will hide whatever they believe they can get away with.
Isn’t there hippa laws keeping ups from disclosing such info regarding an employee?