Hubs that are Outdated, Overcapacity and Gravel Yards

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
We have sorts being run out of these specially made trailers. Overflow loaded in trailers which end up damaged. They leased a building for a couple months a few years ago with no belts, chutes or anything. They were doing the sort by hand. Now they have a couple new small buildings all over the area but they constantly move routes back and forth, now they’re closing one of them and bringing everyone back. The JV squad is also running them, so every now and then the sups and inside workers have to go out there and clean up their messes. We also have a perfectly good airport not 2 miles from our building but we fly our air in to a major city airport 70 miles away and it always gets stuck in traffic on the way up so we have a late start time, have late air at least twice a week and have drivers that could be running routes, shuttling air. Our building is also 40 years old.
Sounds like my building!!!

Jetboat1

I'm both, why are you not taking advantage of Discounted Employee Stock Purchase Program?

My buddy's dad was a feeder manager in PA and when he passed he got a big chonk of money.
I've been with the company 15 years 13 years in the company stock plan when I reached 1958 shares of UPS stock I stopped buying it it was too large of a percent of my portfolio. Still have the shares enjoy a nice cash dividend every quarter.

intel wild

We started building our new center directly next to our current one in 2019
In 2020, Amazon started construction on a hub less than 15 miles from us and had it up early this year. Amazon vans everywhere now
We’re being told that Our “new” hub isn’t going to be ready until NEXT PEAK 😂😂
and trust me when it opens up, it will have a bunch of problems.