Huge Strike Fund….NOT

clean hairy

Remember, the ones in rtw who are not in the union get ZERO!
What % are not in the union since they have no use for it?
I would guess subtract 85-90% arecin the union?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
$350 million allegedly in the strike fund.
340,000 ups employees.
Do the math.
Got savings?
Good luck.

A good guess is that half of those Union members are already full time, half of those full timers have at least 20 years in, half of them already have liquid assets well over 300,000 dollars.

That is one of many reasons that the Company is hesitant when it wants to terminate our senior people, same applies to their management folk.

Guess who votes.. case in point: 97 % of those who cast their approval for a strike, we been preparing since the infamous 2018 Contract.

Back in “97” we had plenty to eat, too much. Other Unions were donating way too many donuts 🍩 .. gained 5 lbs during the strike..
The local Kroger stores provided a bread shop at our local for those in dire straits.. primarily the underpaid part timers.

What was that “Alfred E Neuman” saying:

“What me Worry”

I GOT ONE MORE

A good guess is that half of those Union members are already full time, half of those full timers have at least 20 years in, half of them already have liquid assets well over 300,000 dollars.

That is one of many reasons that the Company is hesitant when it wants to terminate our senior people, same applies to their management folk.

Guess who votes.. case in point: 97 % of those who cast their approval for a strike, we been preparing since the infamous 2018 Contract.

Back in “97” we had plenty to eat, too much. Other Unions were donating way too many donuts 🍩 .. gained 5 lbs during the strike..
The local Kroger stores provided a bread shop at our local for those in dire straits.. primarily the underpaid part timers.

What was that “Alfred E Neuman” saying:

“What me Worry”
Best coherent reply, so far.

rod

Retired 22 years
Nobody is going to starve. Besides that from looking at todays work force you could stand to lose a few pounds anyway. I give a strike 2 maybe 3 weeks max---If you are going to completely implode like a submersible in that amount of time you deserve it.