Hundreds of FedEx packages dumped near ravine

zeev

These whiners who couldn’t make it at UPS are always saying how hard they work , you know they hire women now. Enjoy your crap FedEx retirement and the newbies have even less to look forward too.

bacha29

The packages got there because Fred's been experimenting with creating home grown freight from the uh, Ground up.
GPS devices are hopelessly inaccurate out in the rural areas. You're talking miles So if the guy can show them that where he dumped them was where his GPS said was the right place how can to charge him?

falcon back

These whiners who couldn’t make it at UPS are always saying how hard they work , you know they hire women now. Enjoy your crap FedEx retirement and the newbies have even less to look forward too.
Enjoying retirement tremendously and not even drawing my FDX pension.

falcon back

But the newbies won’t have a FAT pension to draw on..simple math
FAT pension? Haven't you heard? The Fedex pension sucks. The Traditional is nothing compared to what UPS has. The Portable is pitiful. Cactus and tex both said so, it must be true. If I can enjoy retirement without my pension, why cant others? They will have the benefit of double the 401k match that I had. You might need to read up on money management. Simple math.

Working4the1%

FAT pension? Haven't you heard? The Fedex pension sucks. The Traditional is nothing compared to what UPS has. The Portable is pitiful. Cactus and tex both said so, it must be true. If I can enjoy retirement without my pension, why cant others? They will have the benefit of double the 401k match that I had. You might need to read up on money management. Simple math.
Yes use 401 k early draw on pension late as it grows… unless you have crap pension due to company elimination of it

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
23D5851E-ABA4-450A-A1A7-745E7870DC48.jpeg

falcon back

Yes use 401 k early draw on pension late as it grows… unless you have crap pension due to company elimination of it
According to everyone on here, the pension NEVER grows. Why would you think it does? If I had the 401k match they are offering now, it might have been better than a pension. I never did the math but 4.5% bigger match would add up quickly.

bacha29

One thing you guys all have in common.....You're no longer a person....You're "legacy costs"....Costs Fat Freddy wants to rid himself of. Tells you quite distinctly just how much you meant to him...Absolutely nothing.... Including you Old Falcon Fart.
No matter the subject being discussed you guys are always coming back to the matter of income security. Should you be worried? You damn right you should be worried....After all...You're just "legacy costs" And we just have to find a way to get rid of them....Just too big a drag on the bottom line.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
One thing you guys all have in common.....You're no longer a person....You're "legacy costs"....Costs Fat Freddy wants to rid himself of. Tells you quite distinctly just how much you meant to him...Absolutely nothing.... Including you Old Falcon Fart.
No matter the subject being discussed you guys are always coming back to the matter of income security. Should you be worried? You damn right you should be worried....After all...You're just "legacy costs" And we just have to find a way to get rid of them....Just too big a drag on the bottom line.
Blah blah blah